I am recruiting for a Network Performance Manager for a leading telecommunications company on a permanent basis. The Position is based in Berkshire and will require 50% of the role to be based in the office.
We are looking for experienced candidates within the telecoms industry who have prior knowledge and experience in network performance and optimisation with leadership qualities. As the Network Performance Manager you will ensure the radio access performance is achieving the highest possible standards, therefore driving continual improvements in customer experience for the shareholders.
Your responsibilities will involve;
Delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Monitoring KPI's providing valuable insight.
- Predicting and prevent negative impacts on the network.
- Managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Providing insight on supplier performance and challenge.
- Engaging effectively with the shareholders.
- Anticipating shareholder requirements and needs.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous service improvement.
To deliver the outcomes, the Network Performance Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Manage Service Provider to deliver Reference Route active testing (Drive Testing) and analysis process to deliver sustainable improvement to customer experience on major rail routes, major roads and City areas.
- Manage Service Provider to deliver Parameter and Antenna Optimisation Process, ensuring return on investment and excellent standards of analysis and decision making.
- Drive process and functional improvements to the delivery from the day to day work performed by Regional Network Performance Management teams.
- Responsible for assuring supplier network performance activities.
Experience we are looking for;
- Strong technical understanding of the GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE system architecture.
- Considerable Operations/Engineering experience working for a Network Operator or Service Provider environment.
- Good understanding of Operational and Customer Experience issues related to Mobile Radio Net Performance - Comprehensive grasp of Key Performance Indicators and measures used to assess service quality within the GSM, UMTS & LTE network systems and subsystems.
- Motivation - To have full confidence in own abilities coupled with a positive attitude and creative thinking. Engage and meet new challenges with the ability to overcome multiple obstacles in parallel.
- Communication - Be able to clearly communicate complex issues concisely. Influence external suppliers and internal resource to support and deliver their objectives.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.