|Job Title:||Network Performance & Optimisation Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Harris|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Network Performance Manager - 6 month contract
We are looking for a Service Performance Manager to join our busy and dynamic Operations team who are accountable for delivering the performance of the network to an agreed service level through the current Managed Service Partner Ericsson. The team support the ambition of "Best Network at Lowest Cost"
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
- Predicting and prevent negative impacts on the network.
- Managing Ericsson and influence unilateral suppliers.
- Engaging effectively with the shareholders and anticipating shareholder requirements and needs.
- Manage network performance for 3UK and assure supplier delivery on performance.
- Identify issues and explore opportunities for network performance optimisation ensuring a focus on Customer Experience
- Support the development of service improvement plans for network performance.
- Responsible for maintaining shareholder relationships in relation to the role of 3UK Service Performance Manager.
- Consulted on release and deployment management.
- Responsible for assuring RAN/Transmission Network Performance related Problem Management ensuring systematic issues are captured and resolved.
- A thorough understanding of the 3G/4G system architecture
- Extensive experience in an Operational Mobile Radio Network environment.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, preferably in Managed service environment.
- A proven track record of managing contracts to deliver maximum value.
- Strong influencing skills Excellent time keeping, meeting management skills and organisation skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of Key Performance Indicators and measures used to assess service quality within the 3G/4G network systems and subsystems.
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships
Nice to Have
- Experience of managing large teams / Services
- A good understanding of Network Management Tools including RAN Performance Management, RAN Configuration Management and Drive Test Analysis.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Performance Test Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Core Network Support Engineer - Permanent
Location: Hertfordshire, England
NETWORK SECURITY ARCHITECT - MOBILE TELCO STRATEGY
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Engineer - LLD - Security Cleared - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Reporting Analyst - Mobile Telecoms - MapInfo
Location: Berkshire, England