Network Engineer / NOC / 2nd line support / Cisco / Juniper / CCNA / LAN - WAN / SC clearance / Security Cleared
The role holder is responsible for deployment/rollout of new customer deployments, testing, acceptance into service and snagging utilising SD-WAN technologies.
- Delivering solutions to agreed planned rollout schedules
- Ensuring that all testing is completed against templated test plans
- Acceptance into Service for NOC 1st/2nd line as well as 3rd line support teams
- On-boarding of devices into Network Monitoring Toolsets
- Reporting stats of deployments and communication to team leads/management
Key Performance Indicators
- Key skills in SD-WAN technologies - Cisco Meraki
- Proven track record in deployment, delivery timescales
- Understanding of Acceptance Into Service Processes and Procedures.
- Clear understanding of network monitoring tools and ability to on-board devices into multiple toolsets
- Good analytical and fault finding skills
- Good communicator
- Team working.
- Adherence to standard processes.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.