Network Engineer x2
Start date: February
My global IT services client is Urgently looking to recruit 2 Network Engineers. These are senior vacancies, for candidates that are 'hand's on' and make amendments and Design rather than just build.
- High level experience in delivering solutions based upon the following product set (or similar):
- Cisco catalyst switches
- Cisco Nexus 3000 & 9000
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco ASR 1002
- Cisco OTV, GRE, BGP, OSPF, MAC Security
- SolarWinds NCM & NPM & NTA
- F5 load balancers
- IPSec certificate based VPN configuration
- Experience of the automation of automating network deployments.
- A good understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle, including Integration, Test and Validation.
- Good verbal communication skills
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.