|Job Title:||Network Engineer - SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - MTNetEngSte_1536249913|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
My client a global IT services company require a Network Engineer to support a large Migration Project to provide configuration changes to be made to the Local Area Networks (LAN) across the Infrastructure which involves the creation of VLANs to support the migrations.
- Provision of Fixed LAN Migration
- Remote provision of: Port Discovery, Technical support Design, Migration configuration and Documentation
- Site Switch Port Migration.
- Monitoring of network activity; analysis of switch utilisation; and initiating corrective action where necessary.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Juniper experience
- Cisco experience
- Experience of 2rd to 3rd line SME for the Management, Monitoring and maintenance of the security appliances.
- Experienced in most areas of the solution lifecycle.
Desirable Skills Required:
- Migration Experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SC Cleared Desktop Engineer
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Security Cleared Desktop 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Network Engineer - LLD
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Core Network Support Engineer - Permanent
Location: Hertfordshire, England
RAN Test Engineer / Radio Access Network Test Engineer
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits