Network Design Engineer - Cisco / Juniper- SC - Basingstoke
My client is a global IT Outsourcer that is keen to employ a Network Design Engineer to support the production of Impact Assessments, the production of network designs/network configurations and provide technical guidance to implementation engineers. This will be an opportunity that offers long term work within a fast expanding division and will be based onsite in Basingstoke.
As the Network Design Engineer your prime responsibilities will be:
- Provision of day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required network configurations within all Transition and Migration Work Packages.
- To support the Project Network Architects by configuring and implementing networks in line with the Network LLD designs.
- To take ownership of network build documentation components for specific key programme activities such as Integration, Pre-Production and Live environment
- Ensure the build documentation produced are fit for purpose and reusable through the life of the project.
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the Lead Network Architect, Project Network architects and Project Managers
- SC clearance is required as a minimum.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working in an MOD or Customer Facing environment
- Excellent network technical skills, preferably covering both Cisco and Juniper equipment.
If this seems like a good fit for you and your experience please apply to the above position by sending your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively calling me on - (0117) 9087000.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.