Network Deployment Engineer (CCNA) (SC Cleared) - Solihull, West Midlands - Contract.
A global IT services company is searching for a number of Network Deployment Engineers with CCNA to join their team in Solihull, West Midlands on a contract basis. The role will require SC clearance.
The Network Deployment Engineer should have experience of the roll-out of new customer deployments, testing and acceptance into service and snagging utilising SD-WAN technologies (training on this can be provided).
Skills and Experience Required:
- Deployment experience and not just support
- Good analytical and fault finding skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team working skills.
- Adherence to standard processes.
- Valid SC Clearance.
Desirable Skills: (training will be provided)
- Cisco ISE
- SD WAN
The Network Implementation Engineers will fulfil site migration support and on-board the on-site devices to the network managed service. You will successfully migrate the sites within the time window prior to the retail customer's business peak.
- Delivering solutions to agreed planned roll-out schedules.
- Ensuring that all testing is completed against templated test plans.
- Acceptance into Service for NOC 1st/2nd line as well as 3rd line support teams.
- On-boarding of devices into Network Monitoring Tool-sets.
- Reporting stats of deployments and communication to team leads/management.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.