Network Demand Analyst:
Exciting contract opportunity available with a leading Telecoms organisation. My client is looking for a Network Demand Analyst to assist with the delivery of network demand analysis and reporting
This new role reports to the Demand Forecasting Manager within the Network Economics and Forecasting function of the Network Strategy and Architecture team. Operating cross-functionally with technical and marketing teams you will be responsible for providing regular reports of actuals versus forecast, performing analysis and gathering insight. This will help shape forecasts and also enable a deeper understanding of network traffic usage.
- Be responsible for the regular reports of actuals versus forecast to track the accuracy of the forecasts, questioning performance and recommending where improvements could be made, to agreed timelines and quality standards to meet requirements of the capacity management and supporting processes.
- Gathering both internal and external industry insight to support the production of demand forecasts to enable a greater understanding of network traffic usage through in-depth analysis.
- Work proactively with the Enterprise Information team to improve data flow and reporting efficiency.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the documents and process that is used to support the production of all regular reporting.
- Create Global Data reports to HWL Senior Management by liaising with operators globally
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- MS Excel to intermediate/advanced level
- Eye for detail
- Inquisitive nature
- Ability to communicate and build relationships
- Ability to associate detail with the 'bigger picture'
- Enthusiasm for technology
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree, minimum 2.1, in one of the following areas: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Technology, Business Studies or IT
- SQL report writing experience with RoSIE
- VBA for Excel
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.