- Excellent knowledge of telecoms networks - RAN / Transmission / Core / IP / IT
- Capacity Process Management and governance
- Making sure all the SLAs/WLAs are signed off and being adhered to.
- Quarterly Capacity Dimensioning
- Capacity Risk Management: Log and track identified capacity risks with all relevant details. Communicate risks to the senior stakeholders to ensure risks are being managed.
- Services Capacity: Organise capacity meetings with individual domains, review service capacity status, risks and their impact to the business and customer experience.
- Ad-hoc Capacity Assessments: Feasibility of new propositions, tariffs, campaigns, new services, technology changes to quantify the impact of changes on the capacity and financial implications.
- Special Events Capacity Management
- Network Resilience Management
- MSISDNs Management
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Stakeholder Management: Capable to build relations, prioritise, challenge and influence and deal with stakeholders.
- Vendor Management
- Communication and Presentation Skills
Nice to Have:
- University degree in science subjects preferably in computer science, telecommunications or networks
- ITIL v3 Foundation, ITIL intermediate - Planning, Protection & Optimisation.
- Knowledge of cloud service modelling e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and components.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.