Network Architect x2 - Security Cleared
Salary: Negotiable + Bonus & Car allowance
My blue-chip client is looking for two new Network Architects, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join our dynamic bid team.
- Work with the bid team to design solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Present solutions to senior management and customers.
- Take ownership of HLD/LLD components for specific network components of the overall solution.
- Ensure the designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architect
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
- Provide impact assessments on customer and internal Change Requests
- Demonstrable experience in proposing and utilising technologies from Juniper and Cisco
- Professional accreditation.
- Previous experience working in a bid team.
- Firewalls specifically Juniper SRX range, and Cisco ASA Next Generation.
- SVI/RVI design and configuration.
- SNMPv3, Syslog, NTP design and configuration.
- AAA design and configuration.
- VRF and VLAN design and configuration.
- Remote Access solutions i.e. Cisco AnyConnect, Pulse Secure.
- Passive infrastructure - i.e. OM3 fibre, 62.5 /50 micron, fibre termination types
Desirable Skills Required:
- Juniper JNCIS-ENT accreditation.
- Cisco CCNP/CCDP accreditation.
- DNS and IPAM knowledge.
- Design of network within vitalised infrastructure.
- VMware NSX.
- Active Directory/DHCP services.
- Encryption devices, CAPs assured products such as Catapan.
- DWDM services.
- Network Management toolsets.
My client offer;
- A stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunity.
- A culture of innovation and inspiration
- Competitive salary and pension, generous benefits and annual bonus
- Creative, diverse and inclusive working environment
- Flexible working
Due to the nature of the projects the Network Architects will need to have valid SC Clearance prior to starting on site.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.