Network Architect - SC Cleared
A Network Architect is required for the production of network designs/network configurations and providing technical guidance to implementation engineers across multiple projects.
Due to the secure nature of this role an SC clearance will be required prior to the successful candidate starting.
- Provide day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required network designs within all Transition and Migration Work Packages.
- To support the Lead Architect in defining designs in line with requirements.
- To take ownership of HLD/LLD components for specific key areas i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration.
- Ensure the designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board.
- Provide input into reports ,when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architect
- Liaise with Network Architects to ensure that the designs produced by other Network Architects are conformant with those produced as part of the WAN solution.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
- Provide impact assessment on customer and internal Change Requests
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.