|Job Title:||Network Architect - SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - MTNetArWAN_1540831818|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Network Architect - SC Cleared
Our client a global IT services company require a Network Architect to produce high level and low design documentation for a large multi-site global WAN as well as campus LAN deployments across national sites. Knowledge to a detailed level on configuring Juniper and Cisco LAN switching as well as good WAN and routing knowledge including MPLS.
Will be required to analyse site requirements (WAN, LAN) and create a ''to be'' deployment design to a level that can be used by an onsite engineer to deploy hardware and software.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- The ability to express a pragmatic and thorough design, taking into account any conflicting priorities of the business or Customer.
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- Strong background producing High Level and Low Level design documents.
- Experienced using Cisco and Juniper.
- Strong background on large scale WAN & LAN deployments that cover a national remit.
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require a minimum of SC clearance prior to starting this role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect - Solihull or Manchester - SC Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: London, England
SharePoint Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
VMware Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire