|Job Title:||Network Architect - SC Cleared|
|Contact Name:||Paul Read|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Network Architect - SC Cleared
Our global IT outsourcing client is looking to recruit a Network Architect for an initial 3-6 month contract position based in Basingstoke. The successful Network Architect will need to hold SC Clearance prior to starting the role.
The prime responsibilities of the Network Architect are:
- Provide day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required network designs within all Transition and Migration Work Packages.
- To support the Lead Architect/deputy CTO in defining designs in line with requirements.
- To take ownership of HLD/LLD components for specific key areas i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration.
- Ensure the designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports ,when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architect
- Liaise with Network Architects to ensure that the designs produced are conferment with those produced as part of the WAN solution.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
- Provide impact assessment on customer and internal Change Requests
Skills - Mandatory:
* Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience of working in Customer Facing environment.
Skills - Useful:
* A technical awareness of network equipment and network solution deliveries.
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.