Network Architect - DV Cleared
Our client a global IT services company require a Network Architect to mainly support across WAN and LAN.
- Creation of WAN/LAN Services solution taking into account migration concerns
- Costs of the Services in standard CCM Format
- Raise RAID entries
- Update Management Team on Weekly bases on status of architecture and costs
- Single point of contact for certain aspects of the Architecture
- Support Lead architect
Mandatory Skills Required:
- DV Clearance prior to start
- Detail Understanding of WAN/ LAN Architecture and services (Including PSN, WAN, LAN and gateways)
- Experience in bid documentation
- Experience in logging RAID entries
- Knowledge of costing services and updating
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.