Network Architect - DV Cleared
A Network Architect is required to assist with providing configuration changes to be made to the Local Area Networks (LAN) on Authority Sites which involves the creation of VLANs to support migrations.
This role will include Programme Management, Project Management, Service Delivery Management and Technical architecture as well as provision of Port Discovery, Technical support Design, Migration configuration and Documentation Site Migration
- General IP networking design skills
- Knowledge of Cisco / Juniper switch build and configuration
- Network performance analysis experience
- Technical report writing skills (LLDs, impact analysis)
- Knowledge of a secure WAN/LAN infrastructure
- Network experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.