|Job Title:||Network & Security Architect/Consultant -ICA/CPNI/Firewalls/SCA|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Network & Security Architect/Consultant - Utilities (ICA/CPNI/Firewalls/SCADA/PLC/CNI) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 8 months rolling contract, to be based in Warrington, Cheshire, a mix of home working and client site visits.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Cyber Security Consultant with a utilities background
- Must have a utilities background, with good knowledge of waste/wastewater industry instrumentation and control systems
- Must have end to end, greenfield solution design and implementation experience, including scoping.
- Good knowledge of the application of the CPNI (Centre for the protection of National Infrastructure) Guidelines in relation to secure data services for Telemetry and ICA Systems.
- Sound basic knowledge of ICA (Instrumental, control & Automation) design and application techniques ideally for water, wastewater and network processes.
- Experience of the use and application of firewalls and network components, with knowledge of Government CNI (Critical National Infrastructure) Regulations and their implementation.
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and specific threats which the Operational Technology environment faces.
- Experience and knowledge of the protection of industrial systems against cyber-attack, as well as Security Technologies (hardware and software) and their application in industrial environments.
- Appreciation and understanding of hardware architecture connectivity for Operational Technology products against a backdrop of an IT Strategy.
- Proficient awareness of Network techniques and devices: to include routing, switching, Legacy protocols, WAN and LAN networking knowledge.
- Experience in the use of PLC (Programmable Logic Control) and SCADA (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition) site systems.
- Ability to write clear, concise, accurate engineering, design specifications and recommendations with measurable outputs.
- This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Software Developer / Programmer - C, C++
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Sales Specialist - Sales - Cyber - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits