Network Analyst x4 (DV Cleared)
My multi-award winning company is looking to add 6 NEW Contract Network Analysts to an already thriving team.
You will be working in a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. You will work with the latest technology developing ground breaking solutions to everyday problems.
As a Network Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Day to day monitoring and management of the network
- Initial network incident diagnosis
- Network incident management and pro-active management of alarms
- Incident escalation and management
- Interaction and support of end user
- 24/7 Shift pattern
Mandatory Skills :
- CCNA / JNCIA
- High Technical knowledge of networks, security technologies and their configuration and operational processes.
- Proven commercial networking experience.
- Strong, in depth knowledge of networking hardware, i.e. Encryptors, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnetting.
- Experience in network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with incident management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal qualities and people management
Due to the nature of the work, candidates will need to hold DV Clearance prior to starting the role.
For more information about the role please forward me your up to date CV now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.