Network Analyst x4 (DV Cleared)
My multi-award winning company is looking to add 4 NEW permanent Network Analysts to an already thriving team.
You will be working in a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. You will work with the latest technology developing ground breaking solutions to everyday problems.
As a Network Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Day to day monitoring and management of the network
- Initial network incident diagnosis
- Network incident management and pro-active management of alarms
- Incident escalation and management
- Interaction and support of end user
- 24/7 Shift pattern
Mandatory Skills :
- High Technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes.
- Some Juniper networking experience - (training will be provided to further your skills)
- Strong in depth knowledge of networking technologies i.e. WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, routing and subnet addressing.
- Strong in depth knowledge of networking hardware
- Experience of network implementation work
- Good Network Management, Security and configuration understanding
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
For more information about the role please forward me your up to date CV now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.