Network Administrator / Network Engineer - SC Cleared
A Network Administrator / Network Engineer is required to support a large Migration Project to provide configuration changes to be made to the Local Area Networks (LAN) across the vast Infrastructure which involves the creation of VLANs to support the large scale migrations.
- Provision of Fixed LAN Migration
- Remote provision of: Port Discovery, Technical support Design, Migration configuration and Documentation
- Site Switch Port Migration from current VLAN to the new projects - this will require shift work with the potential for last minute planning changes.
- Assist with nightly migration and Port flips to the new VLAN, plus analysing the Network utilisation.
- Monitoring of network activity; analysis of audit trails and alarms; and initiating corrective action where necessary.
- The candidate must also have flexible working times.
- Experience of 2rd to 3rd line SME for the Management, Monitoring and maintenance of the security appliances.
- Well-developed consulting skills.
- Thorough knowledge of information technologies and their functions.
- Experienced in most areas of the solution lifecycle.
- DV Cleared
- Migration experience
- Customer and business orientation.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.