We are recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Net Developer working with a leading travel company based in Witney. You will join their Technology team, working on their in-house suite of web and desktop based applications. Their internal bespoke system integrates into the core sales, reservations, operations, marketing, commercial and financial aspects of our business and operates over multiple offices based in the UK and US.
The right person will have a strong technical background and be comfortable with hands-on coding and working on multiple projects at various stages within the development cycle.
- Contributing to all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation)
- Deliver quality work to set estimates / time frames
- Participation in the continuous evolution of the software development best practices, standards and policies used within the team
- Contribute towards high level design and approach to project work
- Net C# (MVC)
- Web services (WCF, REST, Web API)
- Strong proficiency with SQL
- Proficient in debugging existing code
- Use of source control / code versioning tools (TFS)
If you are interested in this great opportunity and feel our profile is a good match then please submit your application online or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.