|Job Title:||MySQL Architect - Security Cleared|
|Contact Name:||Paul Read|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
MYSQL Architect - Security Cleared
Contract, Basingstoke, 3 month+
My IT outsourcing client has a new contract role for a MySQL Architect.
The role is to deliver an Enterprise Service Management (ESM) and Managed Information Service (MIS). The MIS will incorporate both Remedy and Service Now toolsets into the existing network.
Based in the UK the MYSQL Architect/Infrastructure Architect will report to Solution Owner and will assist the development of the ESM/MIS solution. Their specific role will be to create the MySQL HLD and LLD.
The MYSQL Architect/Infrastructure Architect will be required to quickly understand the scope to meet the very short deadlines dictated by the project in order to meet the client's requirements.
The terms of reference for the role include but are not limited to:
- Creation and ownership of the MySQL HLD and LLD.
- Ownership of the HLD and LLD through the approval cycle and ensure they are updated accordingly and in time.
- Assist the creation of design documentation of the ESM and MIS solution including its development through the transition phase.
- Work with the Architecture Team to identify new opportunities and ensure the proposed solution satisfies the needs of the contract.
- Technically proficient with ESM and MIS solutions including Service Now and Remedy toolsets.
- Assist the Solution Owner to ensure that business outcomes are appropriately scheduled within the program.
- Additional related tasks as directed by the Solution Owner.
* Experience working on and designing MySQL database solutions.
* ITIL Foundation minimum.
* Good written skills and able to portray technical details to a broad audience.
* Experience of Remedy and ServiceNow toolsets, in particular their development and delivery.
* Sound knowledge and understanding of a broad range of infrastructure capabilities.
* Experience creating HLD and LLDs.
Desirable Skills Required:
* Knowledge of VMWare and Linux.
Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate will be SC cleared prior to starting the role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect - Solihull or Manchester - SC Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Test Consultant - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Event Manager x3 - DV Cleared
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Architect (SC clearance)
Location: North West England, England
Salary: Market rates