|Job Title:||MSP Property Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are looking for a great MSP Property Surveyor to join our client's expanding Head Office Team in Reading, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive rate and exciting work.
The MSP Property Surveyor role will be advising, reporting, managing data and process implementation for one or more of the following:
- New Code Agreement renewals
- New Code Rollout
- All Upgrades
- Old Code Matters including '54 Act
- Rent reviews
- Access issues through escalation
- The MSP Property Surveyor will be required to lead the interface with landowner representatives as required.
- It is recognised that in certain instances, consensual agreement will not be capable of being reached. The ECC provides for a framework to enable Code Operators to make application to Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber), to determine whether rights are to be conferred upon the operator and the terms of such rights of occupation, in the absence of consensual agreement. The role holder will be responsible for working with the RPSs and NPPM to review and make internal recommendations concerning when to make such referrals and to support the process thereafter.
- Working collaboratively across all MBNL departments, with MBNL's shareholders and Suppliers as well as those within the Property Team to help improve the management of business processes and interfaces.
- The MSP role has the responsibility to support the National Property Portfolio Manager (NPPM) but also to proactively and innovatively develop practices and processes to evolve, implement and deliver optimal outcomes and to report regularly on progress to the business as required. They will be an expert for MSP's and will liaise and collaborate with internal and external experts, particularly Legal to achieve that aim. This will necessarily include internal and external workshops and compliance auditing.
The successful MSP Property Surveyor will have:
- Property knowledge.
- Have worked in an Operator, Managed Service Supplier or Small Works/Principal Contractor environment.
- Property related Qualifications eg RICS or CAAV membership or comparable experience.
- Knowledge of Code (Digital Economy Act).
- Experience of compulsory purchase.
If you relish the prospect of working in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.