With the rapid mobile application development, security solutions of mobile system with features such as mobile payment, DRM, Secure storage, Kill-switch and so on are increasingly important.
We are looking for candidates with strong lab-based security experience spanning both hardware and software, especially for mobile devices.
If you enjoy and have expertise in discovering, analyzing, addressing complex security issues, risk assessments, and security architecture, the mobile chipset and solution team may be just the pace for you - working on state of art security architecture and solutions for the mobile industry.
- Track and analyze latest Security concepts e.g. development and trends including software, chipset, physical attack etc.
- Design and develop chipset security solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Analyze and determine mobile product security requirements ; evaluate business strategies and requirements; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analysis and risk assessments; Research architecture/platform;
- Identifying security gaps; find the solution to enhance security systems.
- Analysis of HW and SW attack mechanisms and architect attack mitigations (HW and SW).
- Typically 8+ years of experience in mobile security solution engineering or a PhD graduate with industrial experience.
- Hand-on experience of design and development of Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Hand-on experience of Mobile platform security, threat models and mitigation techniques
- Understanding of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.) and security analysis.
- Knowledge of ARM TrustZone technology is preferred.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE or related area.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.