Senior Mobile Security Engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Our client is looking for candidates with strong lab-based security experience spanning both hardware and software, especially for mobile devices. This role will involve discovering, analysing, addressing complex security issues, risk assessments, and security architecture within the Hisilicon mobile chipset and solution team who are working on a state of the art Hisilicon inSE security solution.
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus on offer for the right candidate as well as the opportunity to work within a leading global ICT Solutions provider that continually invests in R&D and innovation.
- Track and analyse latest Secure Element, i.e. SE development and trends including software, chipset, physical attack etc.
- Design and develop Hisilicon Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Analyse and determine mobile product security requirements ; evaluate business strategies and requirements; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analysis and risk assessments; Research architecture/platform;
- Identifying security gaps; find the solution to enhance security systems.
- Analysis of HW and SW attack mechanisms and architect attack mitigations (HW and SW).
Skill and Competencies:
- Typically 8+ years of experience in mobile security solution engineering or a PhD graduate with a maximum of 1 year of industrial experience.
- Hand-on experience of design and development of Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Hand-on experience of Mobile platform security, threat models and mitigation techniques.
- Understanding of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.) and security analysis.
- Knowledge of ARM TrustZone technology is preferred.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.