Mobile Security Engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
With the rapid mobile application development, security solutions of mobile system with features such as mobile payment, DRM, Secure storage, Kill-switch and so on are increasingly important. Out client are looking for candidates with strong lab-based security experience spanning both hardware and software, especially for mobile devices. If you enjoy and have expertise in discovering, analyzing, addressing complex security issues, risk assessments, and security architecture, please join Hisilicon mobile chipset and solution team working on state of art Hisilicon inSE security solution. Hisilicon inSE security solution is based on Kirin mobile SoC platform on which most our client mobile phones are based.
- Track and analyze latest Secure Element, i.e. SE development and trends including software, chipset, physical attack etc.
- Design and develop Hisilicon Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Analyze and determine mobile product security requirements ; evaluate business strategies and requirements; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analysis and risk assessments; Research architecture/platform;
- Identifying security gaps; find the solution to enhance security systems.
- Analysis of HW and SW attack mechanisms and architect attack mitigations (HW and SW).
- Typically 8+ years of experience in mobile security solution engineering or a PhD graduate with a maximum of 1 year of industrial experience.
- Hand-on experience of design and development of Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Hand-on experience of Mobile platform security, threat models and mitigation techniques
- Understanding of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.) and security analysis.
- Knowledge of ARM TrustZone technology is preferred.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE or related area.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Analyst - Security Cleared
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Software Developer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Operations Centre (SOC) Manager
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Salary: Daily Rate