Mobile Security Engineer
A global Telecoms vendor who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking an experienced Mobile Security Engineer to work within their R&D centre on some exciting projects.
- Track and analyze latest Secure Element, i.e. SE development and trends including software, chipset, physical attack etc.
- Design and develop Hisilicon Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Analyze and determine mobile product security requirements ; evaluate business strategies and requirements; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analysis and risk assessments; Research architecture/platform;
- Identifying security gaps; find the solution to enhance security systems.
- Analysis of HW and SW attack mechanisms and architect attack mitigations (HW and SW).
Skill and competencies
- Typically 8+ years of experience in mobile security solution engineering.
- Hand-on experience of design and development of Secure Element solution based on Java Card system and GP specifications.
- Hand-on experience of Mobile platform security, threat models and mitigation techniques
- Understanding of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.) and security analysis.
- Knowledge of ARM TrustZone technology is preferred.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE or related area
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.