Mobile SDM Test Engineer - Contract - Berkshire
Seeking a skilled Test Engineer to work on complex network applications, messaging and signalling with a leading telco company in Berkshire.
- A strong understanding of the Nokia SDM solution is required, with key skills in the operation, support and development of OneNDS, BM FEs (HSS, HLR, EIR, MNP, PGW).
- Good cross-functional working skills to develop and support close working relationships with other teams.
- A confident personal manner as this is a customer-facing role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Process & procedure oriented.
- Good analytical and practical problem solving skills.
- An understanding of protocols (preferably MAP, SIP, Diameter, LDAP, SOAP) and architecture of 3G / 4G mobile telecoms network.
- An understanding of protocol monitors and trace tools (e.g. Wireshark)
- Knowledge of SOAP UI testing application.
- Ability to be self-sufficient, highly motivated and requiring minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of HP ALM desirable.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.