Mobile GPU System Engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
You need to have experience of design and development of 3D Graphics architecture and DDK, rendering pipeline technologies and power/performance optimization in Mobile systems.
- Design and development of GPU architecture and DDK for the latest graphics APIs
- Propose new requirements for GPU architecture and DDK.
- Performance/Power Analysis of Graphics application, benchmarks and games
- Competitive analysis of graphics hardware features and high level power/performance modeling.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience of design and development of GPU architecture and DDK.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following technologies: Vulkan, OpenGLES, and/or OpenCL.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE.
- Excellent learning and communication skills. Highly motivated and have strong work ethic.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Network Support Engineer - Migration Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Line/Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer -Retail
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Wintel Engineer - Infrastructure / Gateway Design
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
2nd Line Network Engineer - PERM
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + 15% shift allowance