Mobile GPU Engineer
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Cambridge, UK
Our client is seeking enthusiastic GPU experts to improve the performance/power of GPU system on Kirin mobile SoC platform on which the most mobile phones are based. The software candidate should have strong development experience on GPU driver and DDK development, including OpenGL, Vulkan, OpenCL, and Direct3D. The architecture candidate should have strong development experience on GPU architecture design, rendering pipeline technology, and power/performance optimization in Mobile systems.
- Evaluate and optimize the GPU architecture and DDK to enhance the performance and power efficiency.
- Propose new requirements for GPU architecture and DDK.
- Setup the channel with microchip to plan GPU roadmap and solve the key problems.
- Improve game compatibility with external microchip/semiconductor vendor and domestic engineers.
- Solid experience semiconductor industry experience with emphasis in GPU development.
- Hand-on experience with one or more of the following technologies: OpenGL, OpenCL, Vulkan.
- Degree educated high desirable.
- Excellent learning and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and have strong work ethic.Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Passports and visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
Process Engineer R&D
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
RF Optimization Engineer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Mandarin Speaking IT Senior Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Subscriber Management Design Engineer - SDM
Location: Berkshire, England