|Job Title:||Mobile Engineer - Climber - Mobile Telecoms - London|
|Salary:||£27000 - £33000 per annum|
|REF:||M- Climb Mob1_1533659739|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Mobile Engineer - Climber - Mobile Telecoms - London
Do you have a background working within the mobile telecommunications industry with experience of climbing and working safely at heights? If so please apply to a number of brand new permanent positions working for a global Telecommunications Service Providers.
Your main duties will be to:
◦To undertake routine Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks on Telecoms sites.
◦Work includes both "At Height" checks and ground level maintenance of cabin and compound.
◦To undertake minor reactive maintenance work as necessary.
◦Procure materials and equipment to carry out works as necessary in line with contract guidelines.
◦To be part of a callout rota with additional remuneration.
- Adherence & Promotion of the company & department mission vision & values.
- Assist the site team in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site.
◦To ensure both Mitie and clients operational procedures are adhered to at all times.
◦Obtain appropriate authorisation for access onto site as and when required.
- Complete risk assessments for work on site.
- Requirement to work either as part of a team or individually task dependent.
- Requirement to complete on site reports and assess site for defects.
- Willing and able to work and stay away from home. Overtime weekend working may be required from time to time.
You should ideally have the following:
- Able to climb and work safely at heights.
- Fault finding experience.
- The following training is required for this role- this will be provided if not already acquired:
* RF Awareness Certification * Advanced Climbing Certification * Rooftop Safety Awareness * Manual Handling * Asbestos Awareness * First Aid at Height * Climbing Aptitude * Tower Rescue * NRSWA * First Aid at Work Certification * Ladder Safety * Fitness to Climb Medical Certificate
- All climbing personnel must meet basic medical and fitness requirements.
- Experience, working within the mobile telecommunications industry.
- Good communication skills, working as part of a team and autonomously.
- Conversant in the use of computers
- Full driving licence is essential.
Latchway certification qualifications desirable.
Please note, all successful candidates, if not already qualified, will be put through training to reach an approved standard to work safely at height and/or climbable structures.
Due the climbing requirement of the role, all employment is subject to passing a medical assessment that we will arrange in advance.
If this opportunity looks like a good match for your skills and experience please contact Patrick Patrick.McNamara@ProjectPeople.com) on (0117) 9087000 or alternatively respond to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Legal Counsel - In-House - Commercial Property / Real Estate
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
IP Engineer - Contract
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Site Design Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands