Mobile Circuit Core / MCC Engineer - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading Mobile Network Operator is currently searching for a Mobile Circuit Core / MCC Engineer to join their team in Berkshire on a contract basis. The Mobile Circuit Core / MCC Engineer will provide operational support across various platforms and services.
The Mobile Circuit Core / MCC Engineer will support and maintain the MCC network including Nokia MSC & MGW and Siemens HiS700.
- Day-to-day operations of Mobile Circuit Core systems including delivery and integration of new features / services.
- Help achieve high levels of service continuity by delivering testing, configuration and monitoring within the environment.
- Work with other functions to establish root-cause of MCC issues.
- Monitor and report on capacity to ensure Network and services are utilised correctly.
- Expertise within Mobile Circuit domain and solutions - Including IMS.
- In depth knowledge of Nokia MSC & MGW platforms.
- Background of troubleshooting within 3G / 4G Circuit Core elements.
- Knowledge of relevant interfaces / protocols such as SIGTRAN, MAP, Diameter and LDAP.
To apply, please send yor CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.