We are working with a Market leading Network Operator to recruit a Mobile Circuit Core / MCC Engineer. Within the role of Mobile Circuit Core / MCC Engineer you will be providing operational support across various platforms and services.
In the role of Mobile Circuit Core / MCC Engineer you will support and maintain the MCC network including Nokia MSC & MGW along with Siemens HiS700
As a Mobile Circuit Core / MCC Engineer you will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following activities:
- Day to Day operations of Mobile Circuit Core systems including delivery and integration of new features / services
- Help achieve high levels of service continuity by delivering testing, config and monitoring within the environment
- Work with other functions to establish root-cause of MCC issues
- Monitor and report on capacity to ensure Network and services are utilised correctly
To be a successful Mobile Circuit Core / MCC Engineer you must demonstrate:
- Expertise within Mobile Circuit domain and solutions - Including IMS
- In depth knowledge of Nokia MSC & MGW platforms
- Background of troubleshooting within 3G / 4G Circuit Core elements
- Knowledge of relevant interfaces / protocols such as SIGTRAN, MAP, Diameter and LDAP
To apply for the role of Mobile Circuit Core / MCC Engineer please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.