Migration/Deployment/2nd/3rd Line Support (Office 365/O365/Windows 10) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based in Windsor, Berkshire. The successful candidate will have O365 and Windows 10 migration experience.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for taking end to end ownership of incidents & service requests and providing dedicated instant IT support to users within tight SLAs.
- The successful candidate must have O365 and Windows 10 migration experience
- Deskside support
- Change requests
- VIP support experience - supporting high profile users
- Windows 10 migration support
- Experience of migrations affecting Exchange/Office 365/Cloud
- Delivering IMAC project work, attending project meetings and work groups as and when requested
- Excellent communication skills and extensive client facing experience
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.