Migration Lead Architect
My global IT Outsourcing client has a vacancy for a Lead Migration Architect to be based in their Basingstoke office with some travel to regional customer sites.
- Lead Migration streams
- Investigation of network site specifics and customer interface problems
- Visits to customer 'live' sites as part of migration process.
- Generation of Support documentation (web and paper based)
- Support workarounds, solutions and mitigations for identified issues
- Support and identified issues requiring more detailed and in-depth analysis
- Maintain full and accurate records and progress all customer fault reports and technical enquiries
- Network planning
- Installation (including method statements)
- Service handover (including handover documentation)
* Ability to manage a focused migration team.
* Understanding of a number of technologies, including networks (Juniper, Cisco) and Encryption devices.
* Experience in documentation needs for as-is and to-be architecture/configurations in low level designs.
* Confident Leadership Skills.
* Able to work well within a team.
* Practical 'hands-on' skills.
* Familiar with MS Office Applications.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Desirable Skills Required:
Experience/Knowledge of working in a secure environment
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will need to be security cleared to DV level prior to starting this role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.