Migration Lead - Network Architect - DV Cleared
A Migration Network Architect to undertake design activities. This role is required to support the production of Impact Assessments, the production of HLDs and LLDs and providing technical guidance to Architects and Engineers.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- Lead Architect to be part of migration team. Regional based. Travelling to multiple customer sites.
- Lead Migration streams
- Investigation of network site specifics and customer interface problems
- Visits to customer 'live' sites as part of migration process.
- Generation of Support documentation (web and paper based)
- Support workarounds, solutions and mitigations for identified issues
- Support and identified issues requiring more detailed and in-depth analysis
- Maintain full and accurate records and progress all customer fault reports and technical enquiries
- Network planning
- Installation (including method statements)
- Service handover (including handover documentation)
- Ability to manage a focused migration team.
- Understanding of a number of technologies, including networks (Juniper, Cisco) and Encryption devices (TRL L3).
- Experience in documentation needs for as-is and to-be architecture/configurations in low level designs.
- Familiar with MS Office Applications.
- Experience/Knowledge of working in a secure environment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.