|Job Title:||Migration Architect (Datacentres)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Migration Architect (Datacentres, Azure) - Contract - Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
A global IT services company is searching for a Migration Architect with strong datacentre and Azure knowledge to join their team in Stevenage on a contract basis. The role will involve working with a retail and hospitality customer.
- Architectural oversight of migration of services contained within each of the programme work stream to ensure a joined up migration solution without gaps between the work streams.
- Key work streams are Active Directory, Datacentre, Applications, End User Compute (including Laptops, Citrix, SCCM, O365 in scope service).
- Migration Architect will join workstream activities into a coherent overarching migration solution that is centrally designed, planned and orchestrated.
- Responsibility for the end to end migration of client services from the existing estate to a new Azure based environment under the Programme.
- Key technical contact for cutover and migration for the client throughout programme.
- Management of migration solution implementation design deliverables.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong datacentre migration experience.
- End user migration experience (Active Directory, Laptop, Citrix).
- Data migration experience.
- Application migration experience.
- Use of Quest Migration Manager or equivalent migration tools including resource processing \ re-permissioning.
- Understanding of Office 365 in the context of an overall migration of all technology towers.
- Pre migration discovery experience.
- V2V experience.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.