- Build strong relationships and maintain open and trusting communications with business customers to manage demand, concerns and priorities.
- Manage the end-to-end fulfilment process in line with agreed service and quality levels for all deliveries
- Ensure all work undertaken is captured, transparent and status regularly communicated to stakeholders.
- Assume overall responsibility for operational readiness to ensure that all parties are prepared when launching small change or delivering projects
- Support the capture of information requirements and translate into MI products & services
- Undertake data exploration and analysis to determine quality of data and to determine how requirements can be met
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations of insight and recommendations
- Provide information consultancy to support users
- Responsible for coaching and development of assigned information specialist team
Knowledge and experience
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- A strong blend of both technical and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing project deliveries
- Proven delivery experience of developing reports and interactive dashboards using MicroStrategy
- Experience of data analysis
- Experience of business intelligence capabilities and data warehousing delivery
- Energetic and proactive with "can-do" attitude
- Flexible and resilient with ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good analytical and problem solving skills which will enable the individual to clarify and interpret imprecise business requirements
- Understanding (or ability to develop understanding) of business drivers and what data is and should be used for
- Excellent relationship & communication skills
- Experience of operating in an Information Self Service environment
Nice to have
- Experience of using information to deliver business value either in decision support, product or customer analysis & analytics capacity.
- Experienced in requirements collection process in an Enterprise Information environment
- Appreciation of logical data models and physical data models
- Appreciation of database structures
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualifications/experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.