Microsoft Office 365 Analyst / MS O365 Analyst (3rd line support)
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
A great opportunity has arisen for a hands on MS O365 Analyst experienced in Office 365 migrations, implementation, deployment, configuration and installations, to join an award winning IT Managed Services company in High Wycombe!
As Office 365 Analyst you will be providing 3rd line support to customers, you will need to be engaging ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained at all times, whilst also being able to provide hands on O365 technical support.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must be hands on with O365 migrations, implementations, deployment, config and installations
- Windows 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 (advanced features including DFSR and Active Directory)
- Experience supporting Office 365 including directory sync and AD FS
- Experience supporting Exchange 2010/2013/O365 Hybrid
- Ability to fault find Office suit products
- Windows Server Update Service
- Worked in a managed services environment
- SQL application exposure
- ITIL V3 foundation certified
My client would be looking to provide training on MCSA or MCSE certifications for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to work for an award winning company then please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.