Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Developer (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS) is urgently required by our IT Services Client, for an initial contract until 27th July 2018, to be based in Solihull.
We are looking for a candidate with the below profile:
- A strong TSQL developer with recent practical experience in data warehouse design implemented with Kimball methodology using conformed dimensions.
- Extensive experience in development of ETL framework using SSIS to extract, transform and load the data into dimension and fact tables in a data warehouse.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database programing.
- Experience with BI Stack covering integration services, analysis services and reporting services.
Essential Skills Required
- SQL Server 2012 or above
- Database programing
- ETL design
- Data Warehouse design
- MSSQL SSIS
- MSSQL SSAS (multidimensional and tabular)
- MSSQL SSRS
- T-SQL, MDX
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.