|Job Title:||Microsoft BizTalk Consultant / Systems Architect|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Tim Shepherd|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Microsoft BizTalk consultant / Architect / .NET / BizTalk
Looking for a Microsoft BizTalk consultant for one of our key accounts. The candidate will be a member of the Microsoft Capability working with a team of experienced Microsoft consultants. The ideal candidate would be technically rounded, with skills ranging from core design and development to implementation and post implementation support. The candidate must be professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as they will be dealing with customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- BizTalk Technical Development
- Develop high quality software components to meet client requirements participating in both large and small development teams using traditional and agile delivery techniques.
- Solution Design for new components / minor amendments to existing systems
- Provide support and guidance to the Level 1 and Level 2 support engineers
- Input into Change Request process to assist Service Delivery Managers in estimating work
- Adhere to the internal development standards when making any changes to existing applications
- Escalate issues where required to ensure the customers are getting the best quality of service
- Contribute to new development activities
- On-site and remote customer engagement on all aspects of the service
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK&I alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SCCM Consultant / Architect / SME- Birmingham - Contract
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Network Security Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT
Location: Hampshire, England
Snr. Solution Architect / Technical Architect (SCCM, Intune)
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary: Daily Rate