Microsoft Analyst / Office 365 Support - Cloud Solutions/MCSE
Currently recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis for a Microsoft Analyst / Office 365 consultant, ideally MCSA/MCSE certified, with experience across Microsoft, Exchange and Office. Our client is based in the Manchester area.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide 3rd line technical support for Microsoft solutions for managed service customers. Predominantly focused on Office 365, you'll use your Microsoft technology expertise to diagnose and resolve issues escalated by the service desk team and also focus on O365 migration/upgrade & transitional services.
- Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 (advanced features e.g. DFSR and AD)
- Experience supporting Office 365 (O365) including directory sync and ADFS
- Experience supporting Exchange 2010/2013/O365 Hybrid
- Ability to fault find Office suite products
- Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Worked in a similar environment - Managed Services
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE certified
- Azure (exposure or understanding)
- SQL application exposure
- Virtualisation skills (VMware or Hyper-V)
- Exposure to Monitoring Technologies
- ITIL v3 Foundation
If you are looking for excellent career development with a market leading company, offering competitive rates of pay, please do send your CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.