Microsoft Analyst / 3rd Line Support Engineer - Office 365 - Permanent - Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
A leading IT Infrastructure provider is searching for a Microsoft Analyst / 3rd Line Support Engineer with strong Office 365 skills to join their team in Marlow, Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
The Microsoft Analyst / 3rd Line Support Engineer will join the Managed Services Team and you will be working for one of the top 5 workplaces in the UK and top 10 workplaces in Europe (Great Place to Work Awards - Best Work Place 2013).
The Microsoft Analyst / 3rd Line Support Engineer will provide second/third-line technical support for managed service customers and Exchange/Migration/Upgrade & transitional services. The ideal candidate will have strong Microsoft Exchange skills; they will be able to implement configuration changes and provide incident support to the majority of the following managed platforms:
- Office 365
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012
- Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013
- Lync 2010 / 2013
- Office Communication Server 2007
- ISA 2006 / TMG
- Active Directory Administration
The candidate will be able to take part in a flexible 'on-call' rota and potential shift work.
Other responsibilities will include:
To ensure that all projects are approached and handled in a consistent, logical way in line with ISO 9000 and forthcoming 27001 certifications.
To participate the on-call telephone support service for customers.
To ensure that your personal skills set is maintained as "state of the art", either through self-based training or the attendance of formal course training as approved by senior management. To pro-actively seek information on new products and technologies.
To ensure that any required documentation is available on time and in line with the appropriate company standards.
- Worked in a NOC/Service Desk arena
- MCSE, MCITP, MCTS
- General Microsoft Skills
- A minimum of three years' experience in the IT Support industry
- Must be able to work within the team. Communication and hand over is vitally important.
- Must have excellent vocal and written customer communication skills, for telephone and email based support purposes.
- VMware/Hyper V experience would be a valuable additional skill.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.