|Job Title:||MICROSOFT ANALYST - O365 - (3rd line support / MCSA / MCSE)|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Working for an exciting IT company, and within a fantastic working environment - you will be responsible for 3rd line customer support of their key Microsoft services.
Applicants MUST HAVE excellent customer facing / customer service skills, as you will be the first point of contact for customers.
Seeking a senior Microsoft Analyst who is Microsoft MCSA or MCSE certified.
You will be responsible for O365 migrations, implementation, deployment, configuration and installation.
- Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 (advanced features e.g. DFSR and AD)
- Experience supporting Office 365 (O365) including directory sync and ADFS
- Experience supporting Exchange 2010/2013/O365 Hybrid
- Excellent troubleshooting & fault finding within Microsoft Office suite products
- Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Contract day rate
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
First Line Support - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect (Skype)
Location: England, England
Salary: Market rates