Fantastic contract opportunity open for a Master Data Team Member with 5 years experience of Sap Master Data/integration related experience, to come onboard and work for a multi-national IT company based in Bracknell, Berkshire. This will be a 6 month initial contract with competitive rates on offer.
Master Data Team Member Role:
- Overall 5+ yrs. of SAP master data/integration related experience
- Has participated in at least two large information transformation engagements
- Ability to present and technical or new concepts across multiple levels of a global organization
- Experience managing or executing data cleansing, data mapping, and data governance areas, preferably in an SAP environment as well as integration across complex ERP landscapes
- knowledge/experience of interfacing SAP with legacy systems
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice data creation, maintenance, governance, quality and efficiencies for OneERP
- A working knowledge of SAP MM or SD modules, and experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- Experience of SAP MDG, BO/DS, LSMW/SQL, PI/PO, Web Methods, HCI.
- Experience working with offshore/remote teams
- Experience with implementing an S4/HANA and/or a multi-tiered SAP environment
- Execution of master data vision and strategy; processes and tools for OneERP.
- Drive continuous improvement of data governance and data maintenance processes for implementing countries/entities
- Develop processes, tools and integration for Master Data Processes to support OneERP, including data cleansing and data validation.
- Mapping of Master data and integration from the legacy environment to the target environment
- Serve as key team member for OneERP SAP implementation project representing data initiatives globally
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.