One ERP Master Data Team. 6 month contract. Bracknell
One ERP Master data team Member will be responsible:
- Execution of master data vision and strategy;processes and tools for OneERP.
- Drive continuous improvement of data governance and data maintenance processes for implementing countries/entities.
- Develop Processes, tools and integration for Master Data Processes to support OneERP, including data cleansing and data validation.
- Mapping aof Master data and integration from the legacy environment to the target environment.
- Serve as Key team member for OneERP SAP implementation project representing data initiatives globally.
The successful candidate will illustrate:
- 5+years master data/integration related experience.
- will have participated in at least two large information transformation engagements.
- Ability to present technical or new concepts across multiple levels.
- Experience managing or executing data cleansing, data mapping, and data governance areas, preferably in a SAP environment aswell as integration across complex ERP landscapes.
- knowledge/experience of interfacing SAP with legacy systems.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.