Marketing Team Assistant (Admin) - Start ASAP
My client is a leading Consumer focused Communications company, who operate in an agile, fast paced and collaborative environment They are currently seeking a Marketing Team Assistant to provide support to a Marketing Director on a interim basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide proactive diary management and co-ordination of meetings and all related arrangements i.e. travel arrangements etc.
- Use judgement when scheduling meetings; determining the purpose of the meeting and the time that will be required and ensuring all relevant meeting documents (including agendas, pre-reading, prep, action updates and input from the team) are available prior to the meeting.
- Have regular reviews to revisit current priorities to ensure the meeting schedule is optimised.
- Manage the Director`s email at all times and delegate emails to the team where appropriate ensuring they are tracked to completion.
- Organise and process expense claims for the Director
- Raising urgent payment requests when necessary
- To ensure all actions are logged, tracked and completed in a timely manner
- Assisting with team social events
- Ideally will come from a Marketing Agency background
- Distribute actions to the team where appropriate and track regularly to ensure completion
- Understanding of the sensitive nature of the functions work and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Extensive demonstrated experience working as a Personal Assistant to a director in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional organisation skills with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to introduce and manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations
- In depth working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you have the level of experience and skills required for this role, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.