|Job Title:||Marketing Team Assistant (Administrator) - Start ASAP|
|Start Date:||June 2018|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Marketing Team Assistant (Admin) - Start ASAP
My client is a leading Consumer focused Communications company, who operate in an agile, fast paced and collaborative environment They are currently seeking a Marketing Team Assistant to provide support to a Marketing Director on a interim basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide proactive diary management and co-ordination of meetings and all related arrangements i.e. travel arrangements etc.
- Use judgement when scheduling meetings; determining the purpose of the meeting and the time that will be required and ensuring all relevant meeting documents (including agendas, pre-reading, prep, action updates and input from the team) are available prior to the meeting.
- Have regular reviews to revisit current priorities to ensure the meeting schedule is optimised.
- Manage the Director`s email at all times and delegate emails to the team where appropriate ensuring they are tracked to completion.
- Organise and process expense claims for the Director
- Raising urgent payment requests when necessary
- To ensure all actions are logged, tracked and completed in a timely manner
- Assisting with team social events
- Ideally will come from a Marketing Agency background
- Distribute actions to the team where appropriate and track regularly to ensure completion
- Understanding of the sensitive nature of the functions work and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Extensive demonstrated experience working as a Personal Assistant to a director in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional organisation skills with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to introduce and manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations
- In depth working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you have the level of experience and skills required for this role, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Temporary Admin Assistant (4 weeks, Glasgow, Start ASAP)
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
People Team Administrator
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Brand Guardian (Creative Marketing Manager) - B2C
Location: London, England
Salary: Excellent Salary & Package
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Competitive Salary
Business Managers - Recruitment
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking