Marketing Project Manager (B2C) MANDARIN SPEAKING
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking a MANDARIN SPEAKING Marketing Project Manager to join their WEU Consumer Marketing Team on an interim basis. The ideal candidate will come from either a Telco / Tech or IT Marketing background. PM experience is not essential, however will be an advantage.
- Lead the delivery of cross-functional marketing project
- Align the organization objectives, deliverables, timelines, key milestones)
- Owner of the project management framework (regular reviews, alerts, risks, corrective actions, reporting, dashboards, management of the project team)
- Responsible for special projects handed over by WEU CMO
- Builds strong relationships with WEU/ local senior managers to get buy-in and achieve the agreed target. Recognizes problems; uses logic and analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches
- Fluency English & Mandarin is mandatory.
- Marketing experience in telecommunication, technology or IT industries.
- Experience in leading and coordinating teams and/or agencies
- Familiar or experienced with product GTM program;
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and coordination capability;
- Formal marketing education essential
- Experienced presenter & public speaker with sound record of inspiring teams, customers, agencies
- Team spirit champion with a passion for challenging projects.
- Comfortable in matrix and dynamic environment/unclear environment
If you are fluent in Mandarin & English and have sufficient Marketing experience, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.