Marketing Procurement Manager
Contract (SE London)
A global Telecoms vendor who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking a Marketing Procurement Manager to join their team on a 3 month rolling contract.
- In-charge of all Western Europe Marketing procurement activities, including but not limited to creative, digital, PR, sponsorship
- Perform new supplier sourcing and qualification; organize the on-site audit as requested;
- Supplier selection; organize the selection team to finish each step works on time, which include BOQ preparing & optimization, setting up procurement strategy, making clarification with suppliers, and bidding opening organization.
- Routine supplier management tasks as requested, including performance evaluation, and conduct monthly CT, supplier portfolio management.
- Marketing Procurement experience is required for this role.
- Good understanding on MKT categories, experiences in agency account or procurement position is highly preferred.
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills for internal & external
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.