|Job Title:||Marketing Procurement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Chris Small|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Marketing Procurement Manager
Exciting opportunity to work as part of a new Global PR and Digital hub being established in London you will have the opportunity to help shape the future direction of the company in your area of expertise, on a global basis. This small team will also establish, develop and enhance relationships with key stakeholders including content platforms and thought leaders across a number of key markets and regions. You will work within local Marketing and PR teams and influence the way of working and approach in order to become a key brand for telecommunication consumer products.
- In-charge of all Western Europe Marketing procurement activities, including but not limited to creative, digital, PR, sponsorship
- Perform new supplier sourcing and qualification; organize the on-site audit as requested;
- Supplier selection; organize the selection team to finish each step works on time, which include BOQ preparing & optimization, setting up procurement strategy, making clarification with suppliers, and bidding opening organization.
- Routine supplier management tasks as requested, including performance evaluation, and conduct monthly CT, supplier portfolio management.
- At least 3 years marketing procurement experience is required for this role. Good understanding on MKT categories, experiences in agency account or procurement position is highly preferred.
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills for internal & external
- Outstanding English language skills. Other languages will be beneficial
- This is a fast paced environment where flexibility of task is critical and a self starter attitude. The description is indicative and can evolve.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.