Marketing Procurement Manager
Contract- 3 months rolling
An opportunity to join a growing international Telecoms and Technology organisation based in London as a Marketing Procurement Manager. Overseeing Western European Procurement activities, your core responsibilities will include:
- Taking charge of all Western European Marketing Procurement activities, including but not limited to Creative, Digital, PR and Sponsorship
- Sourcing and qualifying new suppliers and organising on-site audits
- Selecting suppliers, setting up procurement strategy and taking ownership of bidding processes
- Routine supplier management tasks as requested, including performance evaluation and monthly CT and supplier portfolio management.
- Experience of Marketing procurement is essential
- Strong understanding of MKT categories
- Great coordination, networking and communication skills.
- Fluent English language skills. European languages would be beneficial
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.